6.5.10

on the 7th day, lady love was born

We (Angelica and Baz) created this blog tonight because we have been inspired by other fashion bloggers such as fashion toast, karen-where did you get that, karla's closet and jess loves fred just to name a few. Collectively, they have inspired us to find personality in what we wear, be creative, be unique and always love what your wearing!
I know I love fashion because I can dress up in any way to be who I want to be at any given moment - except if already dressed and out of my house. haa

anyways hopefully i'll post some pics up soon =)

p.s welcome to our world, our LITTLE-LADY LOVE

xoxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!