23.5.10

the uniform code

I just wanted to share some of my accessories I wore on the weekend with my cousins amazing Zimmerman top, supre matte finish tights and Zu healed ankle boots. I had an amazing time and everyone looked fantastic! Everytime I went to the bathroom I'd check out all the girls shoes. I noticed my friends had the Jeffrey Campbell Pixie wedge I was eye-ing, as well as the Maurie & eve suede wedges I also was considering. Atm i'm still waiting on my Clinics to come in the post but as soon as they come I probably will never take them off... eat, sleep, breathe my JC wedges.. ahh can't wait!


Photobucket
Right hand: (L-R) diva intertwined rings, armour ring, diva ring

Photobucket

Photobucket
Left hand: (L-R) diva snake ring, tree of life ring, diva black diamond ring, rubi bracelets

Photobucket
Photobucket
Zu boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!