27.7.10

CITY SLICKERS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 How cute are these charms? They were all given to me by both my aunty and my brother. The palm tree & sun glasses are actually off my marc Jacobs necklace and the Wedge shoe is from my Bro after his Euro trip. haha I remember him ringing my sister and I up when he was at singapore airport being like: "Do you know who thomas Sabo is...?" "Do you like charms?" etc.. so he got us both thomas sabo shoe charms :) They are so cute!
Photobucket
We we're actually trying to take a sneaky stalker photo of the goodlooking boys behind us. But damn one of their gf's kept on looking our way --- awkward!
Photobucket
We had a bit of a lie down in the sun while we waited for our mum & cousin to finish exploring old government house. After this we finally got to eat... hence why there is no photos of the food coz we were sooooo hungry! And now I'm off to eat some dinner. Ciao!
btw I'm wearing: Temt leather Jacket, Target grey tshirt, supre leggings, Zara boots, Gucci side bag, Roxy watch and Marc jacobs accessories.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!