15.7.10

ZARA-licious

Many of us Australians who have traveled to various countries would know that we are missing out on some great retailers such as H&M and ZARA... however the wait is almost over as the amazing fashion retailer ZARA is set to land in Australia in 2011. After much speculation and not knowing for sure if Zara was actually coming to Sydney, my face completely lit up when my sister emailed me this article. Just smiles all around woohoo for ZARA, save your money kids! and Check it out for yourselves as "Zara [is set] to 'murder' Australian fashion brands next year" - The Australian.

"GLOBAL retail clothing group Inditex says its popular international fast-fashion brand Zara is heading to Australia next year." - The Australian <-- (read article here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!