27.8.10

Rockin' it

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore: Glassons cropped Tee and Patterned High waisted pants, Thirfted Denim Jacket & belt, Jeffrey Campbell Clinics, Ebay Sunglasses, Mum's bag and Ice ring.
Photobucket

I was off to uni and work today so typically I had to wear my glassons gear - which by the way I absolutely love atm! As much as I thought about keeping on the wedges my brother was already complaining about me having a "mid-drift" so I slipped on a khaki singlet underneath and as for the wedges, well... it was actually Grace that made up my mind because she kept saying things like:
"You don't want to be that girl at uni who wears the heels"
"Don't blame me if people laugh at you"
"Only wear them if your prepared to deal with the consequences" etc etc. So I decided to ditch the wedges and opt for a more appropriate footwear - the sure fit brown ankle boots which you've all seen me (and my sisters) wear. This is just a quickie post, but I will post again after the weekend because I've got a lot planned: Burwood, Bondi, Kings X, Bondi, Burwood, home, brothers soccer game, Bondi, home. I haven't been to bondi in a while but I think after this weekend, I guess I won’t be missing it for a loooonnngg time. Have an awesome weekend! Don't forget to live for every moment!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!