7.8.10

These broken wings

These broken wings (tupac) are actually my broken rings, that i have soooo many of! I don't understand why my jewellery specifically my rings always seem to break somehow? It's as if im under a plague of ring breakage.. haha is that even possible? Ring breakage? Well I think maybe it only applies to me. Take a look for yourself... meet my broken rings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay so the first ring decided to break 3 times & I have learned that super glue is NOT a successful solution. You can even see the cracks in the blue opal part of the ring because I glued (very precisely) all the bits back together. I should warn you all now, if your going to use super glue it isn't a good idea to use your bare hands, rubber gloves is the way to go because it's not fun having your fingers stuck together - I learnt this the hard way. Now the second & third ring I haven't attempted to fix, but hopefully my handy man brother can help me out! **fingers crossed*
But for now I have to wear my sturdy rings that haven't broken on me yet or I haven't lost yet and knock on wood neither of these happen to them because I love them too much!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!