1.8.10

treassssures

 Photobucket
Photobucket
With the beautiful sunny weather today my dad & I went to the local markets that are seriously a hop, skip and a jump away from my house. Usually we find some great jewellery, vintage belts/bags and sometimes on the odd occasion some nice vintage clothes. So I was sooo happy when I bought these 3 items today and at a ridiculously low price. So lets start at the most expensive shall we? Bag: $8 (new as well.) Belt: $2 and finally leopard & black velvet shirt $1. What a bargain right? I felt soo good today! here... I took some pix of what I wore to the markets:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore: Glassons denim button up shirt, Glassons Hat, Cotton-on Tshirt & black tights, grace's sandals & vintage bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!