4.9.10

Cardigan weather

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore: Vintage velvet cardi, avocado harem pant, Grace's head band, Cotton Tee, Thrifted fringe bag & Sam Edelman boots.
I loved this outfit! I felt like a gypsy/hippy - still to cold to wear short things but too hot to wear a jacket - Cardigan weather. I've got to get ready for work soon *yay finally out of the house* because I've been sick I haven't been outside the house for more than an hour. I've only picked up my little sister with Grace (and went a little shopping) and hung out with my bro (again - went shopping). But today I'm excited to work because I can't shop. (how weird does that sound? Someone who doesn't want to shop?) but no it's good because I can save my limited amout of money and help others shop - assist them, help them & most certainly STYLE them. My job is fun :) Now I better go put together a nice outfit! 
Lots of love,

Little B.
Oh, one more thing: an outfit post on Grace will be posted most possibly tomorrow & you won't want to miss this eye-catching outfit! Make sure you check back here tomorrow :)

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE your outfit! you've a great style and a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I just adore that cardi so much!! :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red cardigan looks great with the rest of your outfit, love the combination!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :) really appreciate it!

    With love,

    Baz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone :) really appreciate it!

    With love,

    Baz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I just adore that cardi so much!! :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!