24.9.10

CONFIRMED: ZARA SYD 2011

"The global fashion powerhouse ZARA has now confirmed it will open a three-level, 1830m² concept store in the $1.2M world-class retail precinct, Westfield Sydney, in 2011."
AHHHH!! The excitement!!

"on Pitt Street in Sydney’s CBD, the Westfield Sydney Zara store will offer a full range of women’s, men’s and children’s wear. The women’s wear showcase will include three lines: Zara Woman, Zara Basic and the youth concept TRF, featuring the latest world fashion trends." 
"Zara at Westfield Sydney will open in the project’s second stage; in the second quarter of 2011. The centre’s first stage of opening is due in late October 2010, "

But best of all "Australian shoppers will apparently be spoilt with new stock planned to arrive in-store twice-weekly."
 PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
 
I picked out the main bits from the westfield article which you can read more of here. But seriously I've told you all you really need to know. I'm super super excited. Before I found this out I was really jealous of Grace who is going to live in Spain next year (how crazy right?) We're both so obsessed with zara she said she'd be "ZARA-REXIC" next year because she'd be spending all her $$$ on zara rather than food haha -- too true!  Can't wait. I'll be saving my money :)
xoxo little (excited) B. 
P.s Just YAY for SYDNEY! Good on you Westfield! 

5 comments:

  1. :) I'm a Zara addicted!!!! I live in Galicia and here there're a Zara store in every corner, so I feel lucky... but... we haven't got TopShop, only two H&M...






    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous! i wish i had a zara nearby. they make such great clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viv & Chloe don't worry I'm sure they'll make one where you live! Zara will conquer the retail world haha.

    and LA: your a lucky girl! you have h&M and Zara at every corner.. WOW!

    xx B

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I'm a Zara addicted!!!! I live in Galicia and here there're a Zara store in every corner, so I feel lucky... but... we haven't got TopShop, only two H&M...






    LA

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!