19.9.10

dream BIG.

Photobucket
Last week I helped my sister complete her textiles portfolio and we had some spare pink paper & decorative boarder stickers so I decided to make two thank-you cards for shopping at Little Lady Love. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore: Glassons white T-shirt, random floral Jumpsuit, ebay sunnies, and thrifted Oxfords.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jovy wore: Black Tee shirt, Zimmermann pants, Zero sandals, Rayban sunnies & Coach bag.
Photobucket
Today, I was pretty creative with my cousin Jovy as well. We just planned on going outdoor furniture shopping but ended up driving along endless roads, looking at fabrics and dreaming BIG. I had a really amazing day and can't wait til our next date next week. We've got so many plans for the future and I can't wait to share them here once we've actually got it happening! I'll keep you posted.
lots of love,

Baz

p.s while we're on the topic of creativity check this out from Bruno Mars. o.m.g amuzzzing! literally I'm such a sucker for this vid. find me a boy like this! "He" is officially added to my spring/summer wish list. ha ha

5 comments:

  1. aww those thankyou cards look pretty cool ;)
    omg and thats the first time seeing the video for the song and its so cool! its so orignial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ninoshka the clip is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Bruno mars love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cards, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww those thankyou cards look pretty cool ;)
    omg and thats the first time seeing the video for the song and its so cool! its so orignial! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!