26.9.10

25 degrees

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore: Sportsgirl kimono, Glassons Dress & necklace, Roxy watch, Pandora bracelet, my little cousins RayBans, Payless sandals & Thrifted bag
Lately the weather has been spring worthy (finally!) so I didn't have to pack 100 million layers on. Hopefully it will be consistent because I plan to hit up the beach on tuesday and I'm going to Melbourne on Thursday and Parklife straight after melbourne on Sunday! Can I hear a 'Woop-Woop'? Yea! hah (btw not too sure what to pack & wear to parklife yet..hmm)
Well this is what I wore formal dress shopping with Angel-Cakes (aka Angelica). and O.M.G she found two amazing amazing dresses but she has a third dress which she originally had her eye on so who knows which one she'll choose. But there are just two Australia designers in this equation: Manning Cartell (yeaa!!) and Alice McCall (ahhhhh amazing). I'll post pictures later - that is, if she lets me. But here's what she wore:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Angelica wore: Thrifted Maxi dress, vintage belt and F21 sandals - her fav. shoes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
haaa Don't ask me what she's doing with the bag, she's cute/weird/quirky like that! That's why we love her!
That's it from me, hope you all had a great week!
I'll try my best to post from Melbourne next week but right now I've got to film this video entry for this competition I share with you all later! Wish me goodluck!

lots of love, Baz

8 comments:

  1. i wish it was 25 degrees today i love your paisley dress but its gorgeous <3

    http://www.iheartstonefox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live in melbourne, i hope it's at least a bit warmer when you visit. I want heat sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Baz,
    Please make another Post.
    Sincerely,
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kimono and the dress are so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress on the last pictures is soo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish it was 25 degrees today i love your paisley dress but its gorgeous <3

    http://www.iheartstonefox.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!