1.9.10

Icecream. Spanish Tapas. Churros & too much Sangria

Photobucket
Although I'm pretty sick at the moment due to sunday night which I'm blogging about right now, it was worth it because Sunday night was a whole lot of fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore: Glassons singlet, Maxi dress slip & Scraf and Sam Edelman boots.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Amazing, amazing food just kept on coming! Finished it all off with some Churros, but must admit nothing even compares to the Churro Corner close to my house.. ahhh excuse me while I drool over the keyboard. haa I LOVE churros! But then again who doesn't?
Photobucket
yummmmm.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my crazy cousin Carmi. I like her style. She so coco-loco! Maybe it was all that Sangria?
Photobucket
On the walk back to the car I noticed this in a window of a designer vintage shop. Although it was closed, it didn't stop me and my sisters creeping as close as possible to the window to get a peep - gosh, it was amazing! I'll be back there for sure - hopefully this time when its opened.
Lots of Love. Little B.



3 comments:

  1. wow that chanel jacket is amazing!!! i would've had trouble walking away from it :) loving your blog, super cute that you document style of you and your sisters. i can connect with you on that!!! definitely your new follower :)

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww Thanks so much Kerry! Really appreciate your feedback :) I'll be check out your blog for sure.

    xx Baz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that chanel jacket is amazing!!! i would've had trouble walking away from it :) loving your blog, super cute that you document style of you and your sisters. i can connect with you on that!!! definitely your new follower :)

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!