3.9.10

Love at first sight

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shakuhachi Spring/Summer 10/11
How incredible is this collection? Snaps all round for Shakuhachi! They've totally nailed it for spring & summer! The pastels, nudes, camel/tan colour I am in love with. I especially like their modern floral designs - its less grandma vintage and more 2010. Hopefully when I finish paying off my mother (I'm almost there), I can get my hands on some of these magical, free flowing, spring-time-lovin' pieces of amazing.
I think I need to stop obsessing over high-heels and start investing in some more practical footwear to wear for spring & summer. I'm thinking vintage ankle boots and lace-up leather sandals? Although I am having a hard time finding a pair that isn't 200+ dollars, anyone got any suggestions? I'd really love a bargain right now, but I never seem to be able to find any at op-shops or anywhere for that matter. Please retailers in Australia make some to-die-for shoes! (again at a reasonable price)
Please & Thankyou, little B.

P.s I'm a lot better now, still feeling a little tummy ache but nothing I can't handle :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better!
    Wow your blog is so cool, very inspirational :)
    I'll defiantly be coming back!
    Hope you can tell me what you think of my blog if you get the time, i'd love feedback

    stoleninspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing clothes, want almost everything :D
    xoxo
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kendr :) I checked out your blog! Totally love the whole vibe of it - very cool. I want that H&M jacket too it is soo insane! Do you have H&M in NZ?

    & DaisyLine your blog is awesome as well.. ahh you both have been added to my faves! I really really like them! Thanks so much for your feedback!

    xoxo Baz

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing clothes, want almost everything :D
    xoxo
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!