2.9.10

Spring time Wishlist

Love is in the air, *do-do-do, do-do-do* everywhere I look around, because it is Spring ladies & gentlemen! Although I still am quite sick, I am looking forward to the warmer days ahead! This is what I'd love to be wearing during spring. You may notice that the Winter Kate cardi pictured is 'last season' but considering it is from her Spring collection, and it is Spring here in Australia I am definitely keen to get my hands on one! 
What will you be wearing this spring?

6 comments:

  1. well after you buy all of the above Baz I'm going to raid your closet while you're at work and wear all your clothes. Just a heads up.

    JOKES. I'll be wearing my very best birthday suit - its spring honestly who needs clothes these days? naked is the new black. ;)

    CIAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace: haha I can't wait for it to heat up!! So excited!!

    & Thankyou Isabel :) I've been eye-ing the winter kate cardi for sooo long! & the rest was so much fun finding them on polyvore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! i just bumped into your blog! niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee one! i'm happy to have found this place :D
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic wishlist. Love the cardi. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Sarah D & Karolina. I will be in Rome next year :) But for now I will check out your blog!

    xoxo B.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!