8.9.10

Where the wild things are

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jion's Gucci Wedges Telephone was fun to play with!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore: Jion's faux fur coat (faux I think..) & her amazing Gucci wedges. My MinkPink shorts & Forever New Cropped tee.
Yesterday I went to my friend Jion's house. Like excited little girls we played dress ups & mucked around for a while. It was so fun to be so childish again - wait who am I kidding? I'm always childish ha ha. It was a fun afternoon & I highly recommend to everyone that you take an afternoon off and be
foolish, playful & carefree for once. 
With love,
Baz

p.s I'll post the rest of the photos later because I've got to go soon & buy an outfit for my first Glassons Fashion show! Very excited!
Pps. The photos are all thanks to Jion :) Visit her blog here

11 comments:

  1. You're so gangster baz :P love the furrrr. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your missing is a crown, or some serious marykate eye-makeup. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that coat! It's amazing!

    Following your blog since now :)

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  4. normally i would oppose to fur,but you make it look GREAT
    kutos greatt job
    love your blog,check out mine
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 Thankyou everyone! I honestly felt like a rock-star in this coat. I love it & wish it was mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect fur! I've been on the hunt for so long.. and now winter's over!

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. normally i would oppose to fur,but you make it look GREAT
    kutos greatt job
    love your blog,check out mine
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that coat! It's amazing!

    Following your blog since now :)

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!