12.11.10

Cherry blossoms

Photobucket
Photobucket
Angelica wears: Glassons dress

If there is one thing to signify spring I would say the Cherry Blossom. It embodies what spring is all about: light colours, flowy materials and that beautiful feminine feeling! And I think this quote from the poem "Cherry Blossoms Adrift" by Mary Fumento is what this seasons fashion is all about.

Pastel hues falling
Slow fluttering grace
Pink petals passing
Lining streams in lace

How trends can you pick out? I picked: A. Pastel Hues and B. lace.
I love spring!
Hope your loving it too.
lots of love, little B.

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are lovley!! cherryblossoms aww I want spring now! :D


    xx
    Check out our fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com ! = )




    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are lovley!! cherryblossoms aww I want spring now! :D


    xx
    Check out our fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com ! = )




    .

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!