1.11.10

Happy Halloween!


Trick or treat? It's Halloween baby! I had such a blast this Halloween weekend it consisted of a bucket load of fake blood, insanely creative costumes, messy-messy hair, hairspray, endless layers of black eyeliner, dark lips and well...our dear friend vodka, of course! It was a night I will never forget! Kudos to 77 for the amazing decorations - cob webs lined the walls, while orange tassel things lined the ceiling (however eventually ended up either on the floor or around cam's hips), and...well I don't remember exactly, but it was amazing! As for costumes, I was impressed by everyone. See for yourself and check out the pics. P.s I was feeling really creative on Friday night and made my own Halloween couture costume. It was my first time since yr 9 textiles class that I had sewn something, so it turned out more amateur than couture.
I wore: DIY tulle dracula-like collared cape thing, DIY maxi skirt, American Apparel V leotard, vintage belt and Jeffrey Campbell Clinics.
Photobucket
Rafiki, me as a Scary bitch/witch/draculas wife?, featuring dead Prom Queen
Photobucket
Cave woman keelin. She is just 'keeeelin' it! (haha lame, I know)
Camcakes as a heartless bitch, and Belle as a ... i don't really remember? but something with an awesome white cape she made!
Photobucket
Bloody Mummy (literally) and Prom Queen
Photobucket
Meet the nun and the Priest
 Hope you all had a thrill of a weekend! xoxo little B.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment! so nice of you! i really love your style and your blog! maybe we should follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!! awesome costume!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    www.zarnasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a fox! Awesome costumes darling xx

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! you looked FAB!
    thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! i'm happy you liked my blog! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin or facebook!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your lovely comment! so nice of you! i really love your style and your blog! maybe we should follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!