22.11.10

S U N F L O W E R S

I wear: Glassons denim shirt, dress, rings and stripe singlet with vintage belt, rubi shoes, brother's Industrie watch, Sportsgirl hat and a special vintage find ...fake Chanel backpack. (dammit I wish I was real!)

I was feeling a little bit too girly in this white dress so I popped an oversized denim shirt, lace up boots, vintage belt and my brothers massively man-ly watch to make me feel a wee bit edgy. Right now I'm working on making my own little garment from this beautiful blue chiffon fabric I bought yesterday. I'm not really sure what I'm going to make just yet...anyone have any suggestions? I'm not a pro sewer or anything so I'm opting for a simple garment that I can make without a pattern - now I'm talking reeeaaal basic stuff here guys! Last time I made something (my halloween costume) my little sister who is 15 laughed at my amateur sewing and fabric cutting skills. Hopefully it won't make anyone laugh but rather wide-eyed with amazement :) I'll keep you posted.
Hope you had a great weekend and are ready to rock out in style this week!

P.s I'm on the mission to find some other awesome aussie bloggers, because although international bloggers are awesome too - our seasons are just colliding too much and I'm finding myself wanting to dress in winter clothes and fur coats rather than loose maxi skirts and barely there shorts. so please If you know any drop a line below. Please and Thankyou!
lots of love,
B.

5 comments:

  1. I love the hat!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw cute!
    i love your cross ring <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit - and that you added the denim shirt! I find it hard looking at NH blogs sometimes since I end up wanting their season stuff! lol.

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag baz!
    you always have nice accessories


    xo
    www.angellikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. naw cute!
    i love your cross ring <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!