12.11.10

Web-back Spider

leona edmiston head scarf, mish-mash black tank with webbed back from schoolies **yay**, Zimmermann bikini, vintage necklaces, thrifted skirt, mums aldo belt and grace's sportsgirl shoes (very similar to the ysl tribute heels)
 
Recently I got a new zimmermann bikini which is like a 1950's corset bikini and I thought it looks great as a bustier top to wear with high-waisted shorts - kind of channelling that karla's closet vibe. But I'll save that outfit for another post, this outfit was a mixture of things I haven't worn lately or not at all. You probably remember Angelica wearing this maxi skirt in a few posts back but I wanted to rework it and style it in a different way. I like that this outfit isn't so matchy-matchy and it's something that I wouldn't usually put together. I was feeling a little kooky/inspired so this is what I came up with. its like crazy with the colours, the patterns and the details...i like it. hope you all do to!
Enjoy your weekend! Be Safe! And remember to rock it!
lots and lots of love from this side of the blogesphere,
- your little lady, B.
 

p.s can you actually tell that I'm little... as in short?
p.p.s hence my blog title 'little-ladylove' get it?
one more thing: I'm on a blog roll right now, don't forget to read the post below and follow me via bloglovin' or google.



Follow Little lady love

6 comments:

  1. i love your hair piece!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thanks so much for your comment :)
    I use a Nikon D3000 and no it's great for beginners! I actually am one myself so don't worry. It's one of the cheapest Nikon and great for learning with until you get used to using flasher cameras. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your bikini is peeking out under your top, and I love the way that you tied you scarf on your head - thinking I might try that today! xx

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhh that dress is SO amazing!!! Love this post, and great blog :)
    Also I want to learn how to tie my scarf like that, you look gorgeous!

    xxxx


    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great outfit! i get what you mean by kooky, but it's really well put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your head-band:-)..its so chic with dash of classiness and fierceness combined:-)..am feeling your whole outfit!!its totally vintage swag:-).

    Check out my blog when you have time:
    http://purplement.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!