7.12.10

All grown up

Angelica wore: Topshop blouse, Glassons harem pants, Tony Bianco heels, vintage opal bracelet and random necklace.

It's weird to know that some day we will have to grow up. I realised yesterday at our early family Christmas Dinner that we are already growing up. And not just by getting a little bit taller, or a year older or moving from primary school to high-school, but actually growing up. We are all travelling on our own, people are moving out and we're all finding/trying to find our career path. Next year my once loud and chaiotic household will only be home to my parents, my little sister, older brother, my cousin and myself - you may still think that's a lot. But from what I'm used to (having two brothers and two sisters, plus all their friends) it isn't really a lot. Grace is moving to Spain, and Phil is moving to a country town - but Thank God for Skype, FaceTime, blogs and the internet! This is our kind-of last time together as kids, and this is my first Christmas with only Angelica, dad and my cousin Karl -- literally that is all. However, I am looking forward to it though and I have decorated the house to make it feel more like Christmas. Dad has planned some Sky-diving and crazy adventures like that. Can't wait. I'll keep you posted!


I wore: Mum's chiffon blouse, Glassons leather skirt, Sportsgirl wedges and vintage glomesh clutch

9 comments:

  1. :( I'll skype you from spain hermana..... besos~!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving angelica's pants!!! so good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg angelica looks so much older wearing those heels!
    loving the style too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love both your outfits - i'm yet to get onto the pants/heels look, but you've definately given me some inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  5. those wedges are just amazing, I quite like sportsgirls accessories atm.
    glomesh is like anobssession of mine too haha, you look gorgeous!!!

    xStace

    ReplyDelete
  6. you both look great :)
    x

    GIVEAWAY: get a chance to win a Diesel bag at  http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes and the outfits!!!! lke we say in Spain.. GUAPAS!!! :) IM A NEW FOLLOWER!!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes and the outfits!!!! lke we say in Spain.. GUAPAS!!! :) IM A NEW FOLLOWER!!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  9. you both look great :)
    x

    GIVEAWAY: get a chance to win a Diesel bag at  http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    .

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!