6.12.10

EXCESSORIES

excessories
excessories by bazaar.b featuring karen walker sunglasses

Summer Accessories. I really hope I can get a few of these items this month. They really do make or break an outfit! If I had to choose between clothes or accessories, I would definitely go accessories. You can wrap an awesome belt around a simple jersey dress or tee and go OTT on the accessories and viola! Look as stylish as the Olsen twins!
Okay...so many they pics are all of Mary Kate but they are both amazing.
P.s All pics are from Olsens Anonymous if you are just as obsessed as me, I suggest you click and follow the blog immediately to get your Olsens Fashion Fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!