3.12.10

Floral prints under dark grey clouds

Zimmermann dress, vintage belt, thrifted clutch, topshop jeans, and sportsgirl wedges



What to do you do when your feeling a little low due to the dark clouds and depressing weather? Play dress ups... yes I am 18, and yes I have a life, but I wanted to incorporate this beautiful Zimmermann dress into a more casual look. Plus I couldn't wait to style my new sportsgirl wedges I bought yesterday! They are super comfy and honestly go with everything - pls don't get bored if the next few outfit posts include these babies... they are hot and I love them!
On another note, Angelica's formal is in 5 days that is approximately 120 hrs or 7200 minutes. Her outfit is about 3/4's complete. All she needs is a beautiful cuff and ring to complete her angelic look and I'm so excited for her. Right now I feel like one of the mum's who live vicariously through their daughters haha... I hope she doesn't think so though! We've got to choose a variety of finger foods and mocktails that are easy to prepare because It will be me preparing them. So hit us up with any ideas for the pre-formal menu - its at our place and I'm super stoked! Can't wait to finally reveal what dress she decided to wear, and how she decided to wear it. Have a great weekend everyone,
lots of love from your little fashionista on this side of the blogesphere,
- Baz


9 comments:

  1. great outfit! love the clutch:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look!! Im totally hypeing you on LB!! this dress is amazing with that shredded jeans!!
    Im so happy i ran into your blog because it such a great read and your style is amazing!
    Im gonna follow you from now on:)
    hope you visit and follow me back!that would be fantastic!

    love from Belgium,
    fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really want to be there :( seeing angel looking extra beautiful and then her man on her arm as you guys take pictures <3
    i will find a way, somehow to convince my mum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look!! Im totally hypeing you on LB!! this dress is amazing with that shredded jeans!!
    Im so happy i ran into your blog because it such a great read and your style is amazing!
    Im gonna follow you from now on:)
    hope you visit and follow me back!that would be fantastic!

    love from Belgium,
    fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really really want to be there :( seeing angel looking extra beautiful and then her man on her arm as you guys take pictures <3
    i will find a way, somehow to convince my mum!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!