6.12.10

Holy Smoke!

Birthday girl! These Earrings are so patricia and so Amazing! Happy 21st Birthday Patti.
Goodness gracious me. I never thought I would have ever spent a Saturday night catching fried rice in a bowl, or fried egg with my mouth. Teppanyaki. Wow. What an experience! I mean it was crazy. Fire literally blowing up in front of your face, trying to catch as much food as you can and most of all getting egged! haha Angelica lost Scissors, Paper, Rock so she was the unlucky one who got a bowl to shield her from the never ending canon of fried egg that flew at her face at possibly a speed of 80km/hr haha. It was so fast she didn't even manage to catch a single piece of omlette - gosh it's seriously too funny! Things like this always happen to her... prior to this hilarious scene she failed to catch her raw egg, resulting in it on her topshop jeans...we'd hope it just adds to her look.
I wore: Piper Lane blazer, White singlet, Wide leg tie up chiffon pants my Aunty made, Sportsgirl shoes and thrifted Glomesh clutch.
p.s Justin Bieber tickets go on sale tomorrow. I die.
p.p.s yess that is something you probably don't know about me, I am obsessed with J.Bieber. Love!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I looove Teppanyaki! Hahahha those things the chef makes you do is hilarious!
    Omg at those earrings, I dont even know how she got them on, they're amazingggg, just like your wedges <3

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOwo those earrings are banana! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all of those photos - those earrings are awesome! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what you wore was exceptionally edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving all of those photos - those earrings are awesome! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!