24.12.10

New Hair for the New Year!


I wore: Topshop Cropped Tee, Thrifted & DIY cut shorts, Glassons sandals, Sportsgirl Hat, gifted Bag, Dotti Sunglasses & random Khaki dress worn open

Tada! Here is some pics of my new hair and what I wore to go Christmas grocery shopping. It's such a buzz getting around to get everything prepared. I'm really excited for christmas with my little sister, dad and cousin. It's my first small christmas I guess I could say. Last year I spent Christmas with my family in the Philippines on a road trip through the mountains to get to Christmas at my aunty's new house. I can't explain in words how amazing and different last Christmas was so I've posted a video below that Grace made for her travel/life blog which you can check out here. It was my first Christmas where I actually got to know the majority of my family who all live in the Philippines. Check it out for yourself :) Have a Great Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!