1.12.10

Outfit repeater? I think not!

feeling a little girly in Grace's thrifted Maxi Skirt, Jeffrey Campbell shoes and random bustier top.

Spinning round and round in front of your house is both hilarious and embarrassing especially if a few of your neighbours like to go walking at the same time you are twirling and/or posing for pictures. This is just another take on how I styled one of my favourite pieces from grace's wardrobe. Since it is a year now a year from when I went on schoolies I thought I would honour this day by wearing the top which a few of my friends loved to wear throughout schoolies week! I was surprised it still fit and wasn't stretched out by my friends big "nug-a-nug-aas" (FYI: that was an Angus Thongs movie quote... I love that movie!) aka boobies.
p.s tomorrow I will show you all what I spent the most of Monday doing :)
xoxo
Baz


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE BAZ!!!!!
    I still envy those shoes :( :P


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so long Bazzz, so jealous :(
    & i agree with ang, i need a pair of JC's stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look sooo cute! loving the bustier x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a top like this for BDO! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a top like this for BDO! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look sooo cute! loving the bustier x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE BAZ!!!!!
    I still envy those shoes :( :P


    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!