31.12.10

Buy Buy 2010!

Right after Oxford St we hit up Mid City!
Angelica wore: Witchery shirt, Mossman shorts (I swear we have every colour), Sportsgirl Bag, Asos sunnies, and Rubi Shoes. P.s that's our dad in the background. He wanted to get in a photo too. He bought yet another pair of boat shoes.
I wear: Glassons everything except Marc Jacobs Ring, Industrie Watch and LV bag.
I bought a few things to prepare me for my new job in the new year. Some beautiful miu-miu look a like pumps from Zoe Wittner, Kanzi leather bag, cotton on shirt, American Apparel skirt and Glassons jumpsuit. I'm really excited to style these pieces, but right now I've got to paint my nails and figure out my outfit for tonight NEW YEARS EVE!
p.s Angelica went mental at American Apparel. In the new year she'll be doing some outfit post of her own to showcase her stylishwanderer/Miley Cyrus inspired style. I know they are two totally different styles but Angelica is absolutely obsessed with those two at the moment.
p.p.s I'm still waiting on the postman. Pls come before 2011.

xxo Happy last day of the year!
B.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome purchases! That handbag is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome purchases! That handbag is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!