11.1.11

ARMED WITH A LENS

Temt cropped Tee, American Apparel pants, Wittner sandals & Asos sunnies.
From the many lessons I've learnt in 2010 one of the most important ones was to cease each and every opportunity. So when I heard that the Annie Leibovitz exhibition had hit the shores of Sydney I made it my mission to see it. After going around the city running a few errands E.g going to the Spanish Consulate and buying Macaroons, we finally made it to the Exhibition. Her work is amazing, she is talented and that is that. But I have to say after viewing all 192 pictures I was most blown away by a young Leonardo DiCaprio.


Isn't he just beautiful? But in all seriousness there is something about this photograph that is so innocent. I love it. haha I wish I was the lucky swan, being embraced by DiCaprio ahhh... haha Anyways here's a few pictures from our little city-Annie-Leibovitz-adventure!

Zara T-shirt, American Apparel skirt, Payless shoes, En Vanite vest, Kanzi Bag, YSL ring, Industrie watch and glassons sunnies. Oh... and a new charm necklace to replace my Thomas Sabo one I left in a change room *tear.

1 comment:

  1. I love your bag and ring!
    Blue nails look so cool, which one did you use??

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!