28.1.11

L O V E


Sorry for the lack of posts, this past week I have been away running a leaders seminar for my other job as a youth minister. The photos above are a few of my favourite pictures from the week. I'm glad to be home, and ready to get my blog on and hopefully post an outfit soon.
P.s I've got some exciting news...this sunday Glassons Burwood will close for our beautiful refurb that I can not wait for!! 
P.p.s I start my La Sallian youth ministry job at my school this week... what to wear? 
P.p.p.s I'm out, sleep time
xoxo little B.

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING PHOTOS! did you take them? great work sis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take them sis :) except the one where I'm in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!