3.1.11

S/S '11 RTW


Rag & Bone
Loving the softness of colours and the use of chiffon and silk to subtly expose the skin without. I think the use of these fabrics really give a movement to the garment which is definitely what I love in spring and summer clothing. These fabrics work beautifully in offsetting these usually bold colours.

Pucci
What is not to love? The signature Pucci prints, the uniquely beautiful silhouettes, the way the each garment compliments a womans figure...Oh my, Oh my Emilio Pucci! You never fail to impress. His Ready to wear Spring/Summer collection is absolutely incredible! I was clicking through the pictures via Grazia, thinking how do I choose my favourite looks to blog about? They are all soo.. BANANAS! All 'I-DIE' pieces. like literally. I die. So breath taking. When I saw the deep V cris-cross detail near the bust, it reminded me of one of my designs I drew up a few months ago but didn't have a clue how to execute. My designs are just imaginary, still up-in-the-air but Pucci's are a real-life-fantasy collection. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.


Just for my first post for 2011, I thought I'd showcase some of my favourite looks from the catwalk that have inspired my wardrobe in Spring & Summer. I opting for pastels, chiffon blouses/maxi skirts/harem pants and paired with beautiful colours and prints like Pucci. I was also going to post about Galliano & Rodarte RTW as well, but I'll save them for another post. I think I just exhausted myself with admiration for Pucci. So I'm going to continue watching 'Miley Cyrus' on E! And I'll be back with an outfit post. 

xxo Baz
All pictures via Grazia

2 comments:

  1. hehe you remind me of that ep of the rachel zoe project when she is at the pucci show! (and after trying to get a dress for demi)

    The camer I use is a Canon EOS 550D - I tend to take the majority of my pics on a manual setting, depending on the light, or the Av setting for close ups to get a blurred background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe you remind me of that ep of the rachel zoe project when she is at the pucci show! (and after trying to get a dress for demi)

    The camer I use is a Canon EOS 550D - I tend to take the majority of my pics on a manual setting, depending on the light, or the Av setting for close ups to get a blurred background :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!