19.1.11

Stroke the furry wall

 
Glassons Faux Fur vest, singlet, shorts and necklace, Zara Belt, Jeffrey Campbell Clinics and Kanzi Bag.
 Yes, I may be a little bit GaGa for wearing this faux fur vest in this humid weather. But I was so excited when we got this at work I had to buy it asap!! I wore this exact outfit to work the other day and as soon as I put it on I felt like Rachel Zoe styling customers and grabbing clothes for them -- its an awesome feeling. A black and gold Hermes cuff wrapped around my wrist would be the cherry on top of this Rachel Zoe-esk outfit. Everyone needs a faux fur vest come autumn and winter. Be a little daring. Feel a little glamourous. Do it!

Be confident and live everyday glamourously! 
xoxo little B

2 comments:

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!