5.1.11

Thrifted sequin top & belt, and American Apparel skirt.
Initially Angelica and I planned a day in Hyde Park but due to our late rise we opted to go a little local, - Lake parramatta. However, we didn't end up there either. Our afternoon was spent at rummaging through this massive Salvation Army (near Lake parramatta) and finding a few treasures like my brand-spankin-new 'Harpers Bazaar Gold Class - Best secret shopping addresses' - still with the plastic on it, mint condition! After our thrifting adventure we decided to go to the park we spent most of our childhood at, but going with the trend of the day, we instead found ourselves sitting on a picnic mat on our aunties front lawn reading fashion books and eating fruit our dad packed us. It was a really fun and relaxing afternoon I just hope the neighbours didn't think anything of it.
Thrifted belt and dress but hemmed it myself, Chiffon vest via En Vanite, Glassons shoes, Sportsgirl hat & YSL ring
On another note, I'm currently reading Teen Vogues Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion and I'm finding it very helpful. This is the year I can do what I love doing and hopefully through it all establish what exactly I want to be doing as my career. So by reading this book, the designers, editors and stylist interviewed as well as full-time op-shopper and blogger Nicole from Gary Pepper Vintage have really inspired me to go out there and make my dreams a reality.
" You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be GREAT" - unknown author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!