13.2.11

Leopard bottoms

Glassons cropped crochet singlet and leopard print shorts, Vintage belt, colette ring and Sportsgirl wedges.
Last sunday marked the last day at our old store and this is what I wore. 0o0o la la I'm rhyming. I can't wait for the new and heavily improved interior of my work. You will honestly will feel like you are shopping in the high streets of sydney. Warning: you may never want to leave the change rooms or shop anywhere else. I'm super excited and can't wait to get back from Papua New Guinea and be welcomed back with beautiful interiors. Nothing gets me more excited than interiors which complete that shopping experience... ahh it may not be "The Corner Shop" but it may well be the next best thing. Go Glassons go!


xxo B

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE UR LEOPARD SHORT CHECK MY BLOG IF U LIKE LEOPARD ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my blog www.miratigermood.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!