15.2.11

S H A K U H A C H I

Finally injected some Shakuhachi into my starving wardrobe. I noticed I hadn't invested much into day dresses, so a few weeks ago - during the heat wave - I had had enough and needed a dress ASAP! This dress was perfect. The weird half-only-side of tiered layers, lace detail, dark floral print  (less nana, more tres chic) and the longer back = love! Everything I want in a day dress. Thankyou Shakuhachi for this beautiful creation. Also before I forget... do you like my new belt? I scored it at vinnies Surry Hills when I was on my way back from The Fabric Store. It was $6 bucks. I also found some patent leather senso boots, but I resisted the impulse buy. Proud? I sure am. I need to re-watch 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'. Bye for now, be back soon.
Shakuhachi dress, thrifted/vintage belt, Beau Coops wedges, Colette ring and Lovisa Bangles.

3 comments:

  1. check out

    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    EVERY DAY NEW PICS FROM NYFW

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweeeeeeeeet photos, who took them? nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out

    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    EVERY DAY NEW PICS FROM NYFW

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!