28.2.11

Seems like it's been forever


It has only been a week since I got back from Papua New Guinea for my Job as a Lasallian Youth Minister and it's already starting to feel like a life time ago that we were: riding freely in the back of the truck, eating all different variations of bananas and sweet potatoes, chewing beetle nut, bargaining for bilims and tribal jewellery, visiting villages, hanging out with gangstas aka our security and role playing the life of De La Salle in complete impromptu. Being surrounded by such kind and carefree papuans has reenergised me for the year ahead. Papua New Guinea has left me very inspired by their traditional culture which I hope you may see an influence of in my first shoot planned in late march -- SUPER excited! P.s check out my PNG vid down below...

2 comments:

  1. Amazing amazing amazing! Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so incredibly proud of you bubba... this is amazing!!!! You lucky girl get to travel and work and do these inspiring things, you're on the path to greatness... xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!