10.2.11

Wardrobe updates




Playing around on my new MacBook pro. Sorry PC it was nice knowing you. 
1. Sportsgirl leather gloves 2. Sportsgirl sunnies 3. Me playing around in photobooth 4. Shakuhachi Day tripper sun dress

I'm looking forward to styling a shoot with a few of my friends in March for Autumn/Winter so I justified buying these gloves to A. obviously keep my hands warm (so much coverage! aha) and B. for styling purposes. My dad laughed, but I think they're BANANAS! Very Carrie-bradshaw.

P.s  I'm off to Papua New Guinea today. However, I've been feeling pretty inspired lately so I've scheduled a few posts to fill my absence. Keep rockin' your style and I will be back in 10 days!  

xxo
your little-lady,
B.

2 comments:

  1. seriously bazarella, this blog is phenomenal and you are amazing. i pretty much just want to rape your entire wardrobe!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously bazarella, this blog is phenomenal and you are amazing. i pretty much just want to rape your entire wardrobe!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!