26.3.11

It was all yellow.


Don't you just love when you grab a bargain? Well this week I hit the bargain jackpot finding this yellow silk shirt for $6, Safari midi skirt for $3, belt for $4, Zimmermann Raffia clutch still with tag on for $4 as well as an Arabella Ramsay silk tunic top for $6.50 and a beautiful hand made crocheted maxi dress for $6. I was so excited to use the dress right away, so for my first shoot that I organised with some friends I was able to use it for one of the looks, and let me tell you.. its amazing. I have to thank everyone once again: Gemma, Belle, Chelsea, Gabriel and Scott for being such an amazing team yesterday. With only a few minor hiccups before we started, it ended up to be one fine looking shoot which we all survived with no cows charging at us (lucky us!).  But that's a story I'll have to save for when I post the shoot. 
For now, here are a few pics of what I wore to my pre-celebratory birthday on thursday spent at Mid City, UNSW roundhouse & cafe coco mid city (best chocolate macaroons ever). 

Wearing: Thrifted silk top, safari skirt, belt, Zimmermann clutch (also thrifted!), Betts shoes & Sportsgirl socks

Lots and lots of love,

B

1 comment:

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!