7.3.11

NET-A-PORT-ME ANNA DELLO RUSSO








Anna Dello Russo. She's my inspiration. So daring, so confident, so fashionably fantastic! Many people would describe fashion as a means of expressing themselves but ADR describes Fashion as a way of actually escaping herself, to not be boring...just like dressing up. I like the way she thinks. I think fashion for me anyway, is both a way of expressing and escaping myself. In the sense that through different outfits, fabrics, accessories and shoes I can expose various aspects of my personality as well as dress up as my alter ego. Clothing is what makes up your exterior, so in the wise words of John Galliano:
"Fashion should empower you as much as it dresses you."
Check out Net-a-porter's interview with the fashionista at net-a-porter


All images via net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!