20.3.11

Rain, rain go away.

Don't Ask Amanda vest, Avocado pleather jacket, Glassons High waisted Jeans & scarf, Agent 99 singlet, Betts Taree boots & YSL ring

Notice my nails? OPI shatter, that is. not foils. I must say I feel like I've advertised it ever since I got it a few weeks back. Everyone has asked and keeps asking so FYI it's OPI shatter, buy it online or at David Jones (most probably sold out though) It's actually crazy how it works, one coat and boom. Snap, crackle, pop! Viola beautiful, crazy nails.

On another note, it's been raining all week but I've got a great week ahead of me so please weather gods let your light shine through! This week I've got: Practice client scheduled in, research time for products, brands and stores, my first shoot on Friday which also happens to be my 19th birthday.. can I get a woop wooop?, hopefully get a bit of a thrift shop happening and last but not least getting my hair did again this Saturday. Fingers crossed that it turns out well and double fingers crossed that I post more often this week!

P.s if you would like some style tips or interested in being my practice client to help me improve my personal styling skills hit me up at basilia.dulawan@hotmail.com


P.p.s HAPPY Sweet 16 to my little sis Angel cakes.

xxo your little lady B.

4 comments:

  1. BAZ I said I'd help you out name the day! And you're so cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE SO CUTE I WANNA PUT YOU IN MY POCKET! and dramatic. a little dramatic pocket rocket. sigh. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAZ I said I'd help you out name the day! And you're so cutie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!