15.3.11

SMITTEN WITH STYLE

Glassons button-up top & pleated Maxi skirt, Sportsgirl wedges, Lovisa necklace, YSL ring, Vintage belt & Shell bangles from Cairns Night Markets.

Yes. Yes, I do realise I haven't posted for almost a week. And yes, you might be thinking "What was so important that I couldn't manage just one itty-bitty post?" Well 3 words for you: Smitten With Style. Over the weekend I completed my one-on-one personal Styling course with the very talented owner and head stylist Wendy from Smitten With Style. Although it was only a short two day course, it can not be underestimated; with an intense theoretical first day I was ready to get hands on and style my practice clients (which included my mother) on in the second/final day. I cannot paint the full picture of how amazing and helpful this course was to me, but hopefully over time you will see the fruits of this awesome course. I'm at that stage now where I'm turning my wild dreams into a reality. THIS IS IT. This is really happening, and i'm loving it!

As practice makes perfect, I am currently looking for some more practice clients to work my magic on. If you are interested please shoot me an email: basilia.dulawan@hotmail.com 


xxo

B.

6 comments:

  1. I have this skirt. haha yes from glassons. I bought it when It first came in the store, they made me show all the staff because they hadn't seen it on. Im wearing it to a wedding. FYI i need to find a nice croquet top with sleeves any idea where their is one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eres increible hermana! te quiero mucho y te exrano tambien.. estoy tan orgullosa de ti! xxxxx besitos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bas, you were a fantastic student with an amazing attitude and you'll be a great stylist xx keep at those practice clients!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bas, you were a fantastic student with an amazing attitude and you'll be a great stylist xx keep at those practice clients!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this skirt. haha yes from glassons. I bought it when It first came in the store, they made me show all the staff because they hadn't seen it on. Im wearing it to a wedding. FYI i need to find a nice croquet top with sleeves any idea where their is one?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!