9.3.11

A WHOLE NEW WORLD: GLASSONS 5000


I thought I would share with you a part of my world, my work. Welcome to the new and much improved Glassons Burwood. With the 'floating' rails, bedroom wall details, princess-esque changing rooms with sky-high draped curtains, impeccably stylish mannequins and crazily creative store windows what more could you want to house fashions latest trends? Come visit me at my second home! I would love to met you and style you.

xxo Hope to see some of your faces soon,

- B.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Gotta pay a visit soon, I'm seeing so many things I wanna get, haha!

    XOXO,
    Loure

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!