2.4.11

BONDAGE ARMOUR.





Haute Hippie bib. Ahh-mazing.




I'm really loving this shoot featuring Abbey Lee for Vogue Russia April 2011 shot by Hedi Slimane and amazingly styled by Sarah Richardson. The harnesses remind me of this seasons sass & bide accoutrement, the copper belt, conversation starter necklace and I found treasure harness as a few of my favourite accessories this season. If only my account balance could afford a piece of these I DIE accessories! It's beautiful pieces like these that make saving for europe so hard. But I do have to remember (and please help me remember) that every dollar I spent on unnecessary* items chips away the days that I can spend roaming europe, site-seeing and of course visiting my sister (who I miss dearly) in Spain. Help me save. Get me away from online shopping, blogs and beautiful store windows. 

However, on the topic of shopping I do have to show you my latest buys mostly on sale of course. But lets mark these as some of my last buys because serious saving is in order!! Maybe thats what Ill do with the rest of my saturday night... get some inspiration.. fashion fix and a good laugh. I'm off to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic. haha it's only fitting. Ciao!


Lots of love, 


little B.


pics via Fashionising.com, Sassandbide.com and ssense.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!