11.4.11

Feel the Faux Fur and the Fluro

1. Balmain Metallic Brocade blazer via theoutnet.com
2. House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea sunglasses in Nude via boutiquetoyou.com 
3. Sportmax Pink Silk wide leg trousers via my-wardrobe.com 
4. Rosita lace corset via reissonline.com 
5. Lizzie Fortunato Jewels instant cake necklace via tenover6.com
6. YSL arty oval ring via net-a-porter.com
7. Fox Bone Ring via kabril.co.uk
8. MAC lipstick in nude 
9. Zara satin sandals 

I've been trying to incorporate some colour into my wardrobe this winter, maybe not as obvious as this but I really enjoyed making this collage on polyvore.com Seems as though the trend for the up coming season is all about funky colours such as bright pinks, oranges, reds and fluro green. Around town I've spotted a lot of burgundy pants, dresses, tops and accessories so looks like the neutral colour palette for autumn/winter can be spiced up with deep reds and purples. Finally another big trend that has been around in European fashion for literally forever has finally hit the australian shores; Faux Fur. For those of you who are a bit iffy about the whole faux fur situation in coats and puffy jackets try injecting this trend in your accessories. Faux Fur scarves, key chains, side bags and vests look great without looking OTT and can be found in shops like Glassons, Sportsgirl, Cue, Dotti etc. It's great that about a year ago I searched near and far for a black faux fur vest and couldn't find one but now they are absolutely everywhere I look. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!