25.4.11

I came. I saw. I shopped.



This is just a little taste of our love affair with spanish company ZARA. Waking up at 5am, beating the traffic, catching a train & being photographed and interviewed while we waited was a great experience in itself. But WOW! When the doors finally opened, it was on. A stampede of like-minded Zara crazed ladies, clothes literally flying off the racks, stalking staff as they restocked, contemplating if we could take things off the mannequins, no time to think - just grab, and long lines for both the change room & check out...but well worth it! After 2 hours of Zara mayhem we left with a some great buys & a feeling of completion. We will be back -- especially for my leather sleeve camel coat, my size went before you could even click your fingers. Will post pictures of my buys soon, but until then

xoxo

Picture via the ZARA facebook page, getting interviewed by Amanda Hoh from SMH.

3 comments:

  1. BAZ OMG i am dying over your lipstick!!!! What brand & colour is it?!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello little lady,... Loving the blog and the pictures, especially in your last couple of posts :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello little lady,... Loving the blog and the pictures, especially in your last couple of posts :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!