29.4.11

"If there is harmony between itself and his own body, a style will be born" - Anna Dello Russo

I'm a twitter crack addict. It's led me to great places like Style.com preview of Tommy Ton's New Anna Dello Russo exhibition. Here are a few of my favourites


I wish I could tell you everything she is wearing, all I know is that they are 
A. designer B. Expensive and C. BA-NANAS! 


She is OTT, that's why I love her. No fear, just style (and lots of it!) I will try and channel my inner Anna Dello Russo when I attend the Zimmermann SS 2011/12 on monday.  My excitement is insurmountable. eeeeeppppp.

Check out the full preview of Tommy Ton's exhibition here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!