4.4.11

Personal space

My little tree of rings and bling things.
Olga the oxfam treasure chest. She has two secret compartments with a random collection of things and lives on top of this pyramid of magazines and a few of my little books of inspiration.
 Sass and bide linen blazer, Mimco drum, Cue faux fur collar and Peter Lang for Cue leather cuff.
 These are my two inspiration boards. One is filled with nudes, while the other is splattered with bright colours: pink, orange, green and blue. It's always fun to make these and see what I come up with. 
Now this is my little rail of clothing. I basically rotate my clothes from my tiny 'walk-in-waradrobe' (aka step-in-waradrobe) onto this rail so that I don't forget about the clothes I already have - I tend to do this unless I rotate. At the moment the rail is filled with a lot of textured tops and outerwear: lace, faux fur, chiffon and silk.  Note: Can you spot my 'My little Pony'? hehe. I just can't throw her out! The night before my 17th birthday a few of my friends and I went to the Easter Show and one of my good friends won her for me and brought it to school the next day so that I could carry it to each and every class. Imagine me the little 4ft struggling to not only carry my heavy school bag but also this giant, baby pink My Little Pony. It was quite a memorable day. 

Viola. That was a little bit about me and my little room.  Hope you enjoyed. gee I don't think I've written 'little' just enough. ha

xxo B.

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! love the new layout, so glad to see how everything is coming together for you - the tree of bling is incredible, love your work guapita :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that system! Good on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!! love the new layout, so glad to see how everything is coming together for you - the tree of bling is incredible, love your work guapita :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!