14.4.11

Rocking the Runway for Westfield

Reading 'Whatever you think, think the opposite' while I waited for history to be made before my eyes. Westfield's biggest runway fashion show had a record of 100 models that displayed more than 70 brands to celebrate the launch of Westfield's online shopping which you can check out here . Go crazy because Westfield is offering free shipping for the next wait for it... TWO WEEKS! 
Alyce - The Westfield Insider. She was rocking the pleated maxi skirt, as was I.
The runway showcased great menswear as well as Sydney's finest ;)
Loving the knitted jumper with fitted camel trousers and dusty pink blazer. Great outfit.
Leather shorts have been around for a while, I love them on others but not so much on myself. weird.

Rocking the runway in wedges: Carly & Jess from SYTYCD. Seriously Rocking it!
They came out like Tom Cruise in 'Risky Business' - They got swaaag.

Afterwards I enjoyed some seafood surrounded by Sydney's icons - The Harbour Bridge & The Opera House.
Angelica wears: Raybans, Mimco Earrings, Michael Kors watch, Target Tee & my blazer (she was cold).

I wear: Ashely Fogel blazer, vintage lace top & belt, Gifted Gucci bag, Peter Lang for cue leopard cuff, Sportsgirl broach, Glassons skirt & Betts boots.


By the end of the day I had eaten one too many macaroons, listed 101 more things on my wishlist thanks to 'The Corner Shop and saw my sister's friend Emily from The Little Black Book  who introduced me to two lovely bloggers Genesis from dandysachs and Vanessa from FlipandStyle. It was great to see so many people come and support Westfield. I had such a great day but didn't get to stop by The Fabric Store or The Powerhouse Museum, I'll save that for another adventure.

xx
 little B.

7 comments:

  1. Love what you and Angelica are wearing! Can't wait to wear
    My pleated maxi in a few short week! Love your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole post baz!! I wish I had the time to go these things!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. that photo of angelica is amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzing! i miss raiding your wardrobes. great photos love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the color of your blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool event! love the photos you took and your adorable outfit :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool event! love the photos you took and your adorable outfit :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole post baz!! I wish I had the time to go these things!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!