26.4.11

RUSSH of goodness



Just a few of my favourite pictorials from RUSSH magazine. Jessica Stam & Cassi van Dungen  are just so beautiful! I remember eating breakfast from across the news agency and being completely mesmerised by J.Stam's eyes. I love a good magazine cover especially when it has the right formula of colour, model, styling etc but when the magazine actually has good content you can't find online, buying the mag becomes a no brainer. This issue of RUSSH did that for me, flicking through it just kept getting better! The 10 page or so spread of Jessica Stam & an interview plus a few whimsical pictures of my favourite bad ass - Cassi = my kind of mag. 





All images scanned from RUSSH magazine may issue 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!