24.4.11

Silver fox

Zara painted knit jumper, Sass&bide rats, lipstick boots, Bangle from Cairns night market, ysl & colette rings.
Can you guess what this lovely artwork is painted on?
What I wore on good friday out to get out seafood pizza. I saw this cool painted thing outside the pizza place and to my surprise its actually an electrical box.  I've actually spotted a few of these around my area. Great way to showcase local artists. Hope you are all having a great easter! I will resume blogging this week, - sorry for the absence I was busy busy busy with work work work. So I'll make it my mission to get my blog back on & even post my ZARA MANIA video from wednesday.

Have a great long weekend Sydney-siders, and to everyone else Happy Easter!

xxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!