7.5.11

All of the brights at RAFW


From never winning anything, I was one lucky girl this week being invited to Arnsdorf last minute & winning two tickets to the New Generation show featuring Mok Theorem. Of course I took my beautiful friend Thomai. Don't you love her red blazer? I love it.

 Zara double breasted blazer (borrowed from Angel as well as her M.Kors watch), Glassons singlet, ZigZag pants from Hipster,  Zimmermann Clutch, YSL ring, Lovisa cuff, Sunglasses from 100 squared & Sam Edelman boots.
My luck didn't end at the shows, I also got to see my beautiful friend Lauren who I rarely see, and when we do see each other we only slip in a few slurred words & a cheeky boogie on the d-floor. So it was great to see her snapping some seriously stylish fashionistas around the Quay.

Keep your eyes peeled, Runway pics will follow. I'm currently blogging from my hotel with my family, so I've got to be quick!

xxo your little lady,
B

2 comments:

  1. Love your pink blazer!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!