4.5.11

ARNSDORF SS 11/12

THE CIRCLE
As a big lover of bright colours I immediately fell in love with Arnsdorf as I flicked through some of their pieces at The Corner Shop. It was actually a pair of silky orange pants that got me hooked! So you can imagine my excitement when the night before RAFW started when I get told via facebook that they've put me on the list. I was ecstatic! And could not wait for it to begin. 

Fuchsia is set to be a big trend
Those linen pants with mint detailing...mmmmm
Dear, Gold envelope clutch. Pls, be mine!

The colours went from soft pastel orange, mint and ivory to bold colours like pink and fuchsia. Silhouettes and lines were kept quiet simple with a loose type of tailoring. Initially I was a little disappointed with the collection and presentation. However, when I saw the collection again via tuula I appreciated it much more... maybe it was because she was front row and I... well was far from it.. literally. (Her pictures actually show the fine details and texture of the garment) Overall I did like the collections simplicity and I'm already picturing in my head what I would wear some of the pieces with... the mint green asymmetrical top would look perfect teamed with those patterned pants I loved from Zimmermann. 

xxo possibility I might be at RAFW later this week... eeeep.

7 comments:

  1. Wow congrats! That's so awesome that you got to go. I'd love an invite.. to any of the shows! ;)

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - your so lucky! what a great surprise - and what an awesome collection - loving the colours

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorg! I love the collection of neutrals, pastels and brights!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post & love youre blog!
    I'm following now!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post & love youre blog!
    I'm following now!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorg! I love the collection of neutrals, pastels and brights!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congrats! That's so awesome that you got to go. I'd love an invite.. to any of the shows! ;)

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!